Education and Experience for Gregory DeLange, M.D.
Meet Dr. DeLange
Dr. Greg DeLange is certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery. Dr. DeLange graduated from the University of Miami School of Medicine and then completed his Surgery Residency at the University of Texas. He followed his General Surgical training with an additional two years of Plastic Surgery Fellowship at the University of Florida Shands Hospital.
"It is all about achieving and restoring harmony between the way a person feels and the way a person looks. By combining cutting edge technologies and methods with the most refined skills, Plastic Surgery can radically improve one's self image and appearance."
Dr. DeLange has maintained a keen interest in cosmetic surgery and has worked with renowned physicians in the field. He has trained in the latest techniques including laser surgery, endoscopic procedures, and ultrasonic liposuction. His expertise, preparation, attention to detail, natural artistic skills, and easy rapport with his patients combine well to help him achieve the best possible results.
- B.S.: Florida State University, Tallahassee, FL June 1986
- M.D.: University of Miami School of Medicine, Miami, FL May 1991
- General Surgery Residency: University of Texas, San Antonio, TX July1991-June 1996
- Plastic Surgery Residency: University of Florida July 1996 - June 1998
- American Board of Plastic Surgery
- Palm Beach Society of Plastic Surgeons
- Lipoplasty Society
- American Society for Laser Medicine and Surgery
- Presenter, Southeastern Society of Plastic and Reconstructive Surgeons
- Presenter, Florida Society of Plastic Surgeons
|Gregory DeLange, M.D.|
|Office Address: |
|2865 PGA Blvd.|
|Palm Beach Gardens, FL 33410|
|Dr. DeLange has 1 video available in the Video Gallery. Click here to view.|