About Dr. Kavali
Dr. Kavali is a member of the American Society of Plastic Surgeons, American College of Surgeons, American Medical Association, the Medical Association of Georgia, the American Society for Laser Medicine and Surgery, the Medical Association of Atlanta, and the Atlanta Women's Medical Alliance.
Dr. Kavali is on staff at Northside Hospital, Children's Healthcare at Scottish Rite, DeKalb Medical Center, Emory Johns Creek Medical Center, and Atlanta Outpatient Surgery Center. Most of her surgery is done at Northside Hospital's Meridian Mark Outpatient Surgery Center, where patients are treated by Registered Nurses and Board-Certified Anesthesiologists in a private ambulatory setting.
- American Board of Plastic Surgery
- University of Illinois at Chicago
- University of Illinois at Chicago, Wayne State University
- American Society for Laser Medicine and Surgery
- American College of Surgeons
- American Medical Association
- American Society of Plastic Surgeons
- Atlanta Women's Medical Alliance
- Medical Association of Georgia
Areas of Expertise
- Botox® and Fillers
- Breast Augmentation/Lift/Reduction
- Body Contouring/Body Lift