Education and Experience for Barry M. Schwartz, M.D., F.A.C.S.
Meet Dr. Schwartz
Highly regarded as an expert in his field, Board Certified Plastic Surgeon Dr. Barry Schwartz is committed to providing each and every patient with the finest individualized care and surgical expertise for natural looking results that help you look and feel your best.
Serving South Florida since 1978 and based in Weston since 1992, Dr. Schwartz brings you over 25 years of knowledge and experience in cosmetic and reconstructive surgery, offering breast augmentation, breast lift, breast reduction, abdominoplasty (tummy tuck), body contouring, and a complete range of facial cosmetic surgery procedures. Dr. Schwartz combines practiced, time-honored techniques with the latest technological advancements in plastic surgery to help you achieve "your ideal you."
He has gained the outstanding reputation of being one of the top plastic surgeons in the community for his meticulous attention to detail, impressive surgical skill, and years of success performing thousands of breast, face and body contouring procedures.
Dr. Schwartz has authored numerous scientific articles and has been a presenter at many national physician conferences, teaching courses, and has co-authored several medical textbook chapters. He serves on the advisory board of several plastic surgical product manufacturers and is a consultant to Universal Aid for Children.
Please browse the rest of our site to view before and after photos from some of Dr. Schwartz's patients and learn about the entire array of cosmetic surgery procedures and aesthetic and rejuvenation procedures available at Weston Center for Plastic Surgery, and find out about the ancillary services offered at our Weston, Florida office, including physician monitored weight loss and skin care solutions.
- 1964-1968 University of Miami, School of Medicine
- 1961-1964 University of Miami
Coral Gables, FL
- Plastic Surgery
1975-1977 Boston University Medical Center, Resident
- General Surgery
1973-1975 Boston University Medical Center, Resident
- General Surgery
1969-1971 Boston University Medical Center, Resident
- 1971-1973 Major, United States Army Medical Corps
Fort Polk Army Hospital
Fort Polk, Louisiana
- American Board of Plastic Surgery, 1978
- American Board of Surgery, 1976
- Fellow, American College of Surgeons
- Member, American Society of Plastic and Reconstructive Surgeons
- Member, Greater Miami Society of Plastic and Reconstructive Surgeons
- Member, Dade County Medical Association
- Member, Florida Medical Association
- Member, Florida Society of Plastic and Reconstructive Surgeons
- Member, American Society for Aesthetic Plastic Surgery, Inc.
- Fellow, National Board of Medical Examiners
- Fellow, American Society for Laser Medicine and Surgery, Inc.
|Barry M. Schwartz, M.D., F.A.C.S. |
|Weston Center for Plastic Surgery|
|Office Address: |
|2300 N. Commerce Pkwy.|
|Weston, FL 33326|